Membre F.F.V.E.
Identification

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 2011-02-08 20:31:49

Ucky
Membre

Re : Presentation...

Good afternoon! How are you?

Mi name is Lucas, 21 years old, from Argentina... I've registered here because I've bought some weeks ago a 1985 Renault Alliance... It's my 2° car, the first is a 1990 Renault 11 that I still have with me...

I'm very interested in your Club because here there is no any information about Renault Alliance... I'm administrator of the Argentinian Renault11Club too, so I know some people related to this cars... We only know about 2 Alliances here in Buenos Aires... A GTA and mine...

By the way, my "new" car was leave in a garage for some years until I've bought it... When I went to see it (the same day I bring it to my home) it was covered by a great cap of powder... It was lacking some pieces, for what I had to take it in derrick... that I had to wait for 8 ours!

At the next day, I take that pieces from my R11 to try starting the Alliance and it was moderating at the second chance! I drived some blocks to test it and it works very good... I've been changing some pieces this lasts weeks and now I want to paint it totally... But it's a slow process... It was very neglected so he needs love!

It was modified with the Argentinian Renault 9 TXE Front Side, and with a French Renault 11 Turbo Coupé doors panels, electric glasses, etc...

I'm attaching some photos!! Hope you like it!!

Lucas

#2 2011-02-08 23:30:47

cédric
Bureau RACP
Site Web

Hi Lucas.
You're welcome on this forum. smile
Unfortunatly, we can't see the images you wanted to join to your message.
Can you try again ?

It is hard to imagine it with the R9 front grill.
Do you want to restore your new alliance and give it its original aspect ?

Sans la capote, c'est bien meilleur !

#3 2011-02-09 02:58:29

Ucky
Membre

Hi Cédric, thanks for your welcome!

I'll try to post the photos again... By the way, I don't want to restore the original front... Here in Argentina it's really extrange to see Renault 11 or Renault 9 coupé, so to us that are lovers of this cars, they are a jewel... If you see my Alliance front is a Renault 9 coupé, and if you see it's back it's a Renault Alliance... The Alliance/Encore was not sold in our car market, so there are no pieces for them... Directly this replacements of, for example, a door, does not exist here... So, as I have a half Renault 9 coupé, I'll finish the mod at the back side... The final idea is a Turbocharged R9 coupé... Personally, I love the R9 TXE headlamps (I don't know if you say them like that, I'm talking about the complete front lights..)

I apologize for my rudimentary english, I'm not the best with this language!

1003523g.jpg

1003524.jpg

1003525c.jpg

1003527l.jpg

1003528q.jpg

1003530m.jpg

#4 2011-02-09 03:00:52

Ucky
Membre

Wow! I could with the photos!! jajaj...

As you can see, it has some more modifications... The instrument panel is from a R21, as the leaflet... The complete door panels are from the French R11 Coupé Turbo, the tires are from R18...

Hope you light it!

Pied de page des forums

To the top
contact@renaultalliance.net
09.72.45.10.13 (répondeur)
Renault Alliance Club Passion 2002 - 2021