Alliance In Germany / Discussions autour de la Renault Alliance / [RACP] Renault Alliance Club Passion

Membre F.F.V.E.
Identification

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 2004-02-11 20:09:08

Invité

Re : Alliance In Germany

Hi Cyrille,
thank you for your mail.
I know some of the Alliance Drivers with their name, but others not. The Encore was sitting in parking lot a long time and then suddenly I missed him...
Maybe it was towed to the junkyard ? I did not know.
I have left many notices on the car to call me if it is for sale but no one reply me.

In Germany there is no attemption to make a club of Renault Alliance Owners so far I know. I am member of a renault club that cover all models from Reanult.
At the years meet I met the other drivers of the Alliance, once a year.
Unfortunatly due to time constraints I was not able to come to the Meet the last two years.
Greetz
Thorsten

#2 2004-01-28 14:22:23

thorsten, germany
Invité

Hi there,

I can only write down here in english language because of my horrible french spelling...
Nice site of the Renault Alliance. Thanks to this club. I spent a lot of time surfing here.
Hats off !
I myself own a 1987 Renault Alliance Convertible DL ( red with grey cloth interior ) that i have imported in 1997 form the USA to Germany. It now has German Papers and runs and drives well.
Its my summer car and I did not drove it in winter season.
At that time in 1995, when I saw the first Renault 9 at a dealer in Brunswick (Near Hanover) it was a must-have. In 1997 I purchased my car in Phoenix, AZ and take it with me to Europe.I must be the only guy who loves this car I was thinking long time. But by now thru the internet it shows there are more of you out there. That is very good to notice. Here in Germany there are only a handful of people with such an extraordinary car, I know from about 10 cars here in Germany -most of them are convertibles, one Encore. Most Renault 9 and 11 are gone by now...
Keep this good work and thanks again
churchman248@yahoo.de

#3 2004-02-05 10:32:50

[RACP] Cyrille
Invité

hello

thanks for your post.
Yes, you are not alone !

we make an inventory of Alliance/Encore running in France, in order to know how many went throught the Atlantic. Coming soon, this inventory will be open to all the european country. Thanks to fill the form when it will be available !
Do you have contact with the others german owner of Alliance. Do you think to join/make a group of collector's car ??

#4 2006-01-24 06:01:28

ROÑOL
Invité

HI ALL THE MEMBERS AND NOT MEMBERS.
SORRY, BUT MY FRENCH IS VERY BAD AND MY ENGLISH POOR TOO, WHATEVER I'M FROM MEXICO CITY AND I HAVE AN ALLIANCE 1.7L DL 5 RELATIONS, STANDARD OF COURSE. ME LIKE ANOTHERS LIKE YOU (I SUPPOSE) NEED THE HYNES OR ANOTHER MANUEL TO REPARE THIS GREAT PIECE OF FRENCH ENGINEERING BEFORE THE OIL ENDS, HERE IN MEXICO IS NO EASY TO FIND THE BOOK SO I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHERE FIND IT WHITOUT EXPOSE MY CEDIT CARD BY INTERNET.

THANKS A LOT AND IF ALL OF YOU WANT A REMPLACE I CAN SEND YOU IF THAT EXIST HERE. HERE ARE A LOT OF REMPLACES BUT NOT ALL OF THEM.

SEE YOU LATER.

Pied de page des forums

To the top
contact@renaultalliance.net
09.72.45.10.13 (répondeur)
Renault Alliance Club Passion 2002 - 2021